1. A comfortable robe – A soft, comfortable robe will make it much easier for hip replacement patients to get around and relax in their own home.
2. A heating pad – A heating pad can help to ease pain and discomfort in the hip replacement area.
3. A recliner or comfortable chair – A recliner or comfortable chair will make it easier for hip replacement patients to relax and get comfortable.
4. A footstool – A footstool can help to ease tension in the hips and legs.
5. A basket of favorite snacks and drinks – Hip replacement patients will likely appreciate having a few of their favorite snacks and drinks on hand to help make their recovery more comfortable.