1. A copy of The Herbalist’s Handbook by James Green. This comprehensive guide to herbalism is a must-have for any herbalist.
2. A set of herb identification cards. These cards make it easy to identify different herbs, making it easier to use them in your preparations.
3. A set of herb gardening tools. A good set of herb gardening tools will make it easier to grow your own herbs.
4. A copy of The Complete Medicinal Herbal by Penelope Ody. This comprehensive guide to herbal medicine is a must-have for any herbalist.
5. A copy of The Herbal Alchemist’s Handbook by Karen Harrison. This guide to herbal alchemy is a great resource for any herbalist.
Leave a Reply